hey y'all this is my blog, just because, for friends and family, and for fun! love heather
Monday, September 27, 2010
The Guinea Pigs
Hello All! Ok, so by all I mean Rachel, but you know, I have to sound cool! LOL . Well, our lil piggies had lice... correction, one of them did. He had them so badly that he had sores and dead skin patches all over! His rump was covered in lice eggs and his fur was chewed! Poor Mr. Piggie! Lucky, the uninfested pig ( fitting name) is super healthy and just fine. Hopefully with shampoo treatments ( we did both just to be safe) and TLC, Mr piggie will get well. We may have to get him some Invermectin (oral pesticide) if it gets worse. Aside from Williston pet store's Negligence, Mr. Piggie is doing very well! Lucky is too! They don't exactly like each other yet, but don't quite hate each other either. They love to burrow, cuddle, munch grass and hay, and play with humans, they also like to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Piggie loves peaches and apples, Lucky loves carrots. They both love fresh grass and hay! LOL. Hope all is well with everyone! Sorry to drone on and on about guinea pigs!!dang are they cute though!! Especially when Mr. Piggy chewed Mandy out! LOL Boy, he told her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So... Rachel... How have I been doing? lol, like I have been posting alot! I'm almot as good as you, lol, jk! miss u! luv u!
You know, I did notice that you posted more in Sept than you did in each of the previous two years . . . You should post some of your nursery pics on your blog! I'm sure others would love to see those!
Miss you too!
Post a Comment