hey y'all this is my blog, just because, for friends and family, and for fun! love heather
Saturday, September 18, 2010
COOOOOLD SEPTEMBER!
Ok y'all, so this Sept. has been extremely UNSEASONABLY cold! it was 34 and SNOW yesterday ( Friday, 09-17-10)!!! It started snowing out at the country school i work at at 10:30am and was STILL snowing when I left for home ( around 3pm). I had enough snow on my car to make snowballs! completely covered! I will try to post pics soon! I feel so bad for the farmers though, our friends have about 2000 acres yet to harvest and the beet farmers don't even start harvest till late this month and into October!! I hope it doesn't freeze too hard! Rachel moved to Washington DC to start her new Foriegn Services career! i will miss her but it sounds so exciting and fun!! I hope I get to go visit her either over christmas or this spring!! We froze through a football game tonight, but it was fun! Go Warriors! LOL! Of course, they ran out of hot chocolate before half time! ha! Mandy got our class pet today, a brown and white Guinea Pig! LOL he is huge and funny! She thinks he might be a little old man..lol as in way older than the pet store thought. I can't wait for the kids to see him and name him! :) well nothing else new this week so have a good one! Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment