Saturday, November 13, 2010

adoption

Good Saturday Morning! It's a GORGEOUS day here in the mountains! Snowing big fluffy flakes, with horses neighing and coyotes baking... I'm sure the elk are out too... i just haven't gone outside much yet ha ha!! I love spending time out on the ranch with my sis(inlaw) and bro(inlaw). So beautiful and serene! I love, love, love mountains!!!! Roxxie is being a turd head! lol she just wants to be on my lap ha ha. What a baby! LOL! She loves me but boy was she excited to see dad! She ran to Mike and went crazy ha ha! ( He came up here Thursday mornig, we came up last night ha ha! Lots of deer on interstate...so odd! They got into the big game fence somehow..lol! Mike's dad got a big buck again... now let's hope Mike can get an ELK! ha ha! I hate hunting season though, It annoys me! I like Elk though :)

Anyways, so about the adoption... We have a potential birth mother. She hasn't been taking super care of herself, but hopefully she'll try harder. Anyways, it's a girl! yay! Due in March ( around Mike's b-day! ) She is a little low weight because of poorer nutritin and stress, but is so far healthy. The placents is too low, so there will be another ultrasound in 3 weeks (at 28 weeks)
Hopefully the placenta will go and fix itself. She is on bedrest and not listening very well... so< I hope and pray she stays in bed! i WILL POST SOME NURSERRY PICS SOON!

No comments: