So... This was our last 'Three Amigos Trip' for at least the next two years. Some pretty funny stuff ended up happening,or we saw funny things. All in all it was a GREAT weekend and I wanted to show some of our laughs! Hopefully your party doesn't have more than one person who needed to really pee! LOL! 2 of the 3 bathrooms at Trapper's Kettle were out of order!
We were just glad to be together and finally get to see each other again! It had been since, well, frankly I don't remember. I think right before Rachel moved to Virginia... Last August maybe, at the fair? I just don't remember if we got together since then..... Regardless, it was a much needed going away party weekend for Rachel! So sad to be all three split up.. but Thank goodness for texting and facebook to be able to keep in touch all the time! ( Phones too... but not always as convenient)
Here was Rachel and I at the Ugly Horse Pub, it was just funny that the "B" got stuck behing the railing, so it read "Ugly Hore, PU!" LOL! as in pee-eww or Poo! LOL
There were many other funny things on our trip, but they will come in my later posts. This afternoon I will Blog about Sunday!
2 comments:
Did we even get together for the fair? I don't remember that . . . the last time I remember seeing you was Memorial Day last year (the weekend when the pheasant flew into my car . . . I think Memorial Day weekend is an unlucky weekend for me to travel). Did you come to Bismarck sometime during the summer?
Where's the blog post about Sunday?!? :)
Post a Comment