hey y'all this is my blog, just because, for friends and family, and for fun! love heather
Sunday, May 8, 2011
2011
Wow! What a year already! It is only May 8th, but it feels like 2011 has been here and past already! ha ha ha! I am soooo busy, and that could be good, ha! I have been super busy making tu tu dresses aand tu tu's, headbands, hats, etc. I am hoping to sell them at the art in the park for the 100th anniversary of Sidney. Everyone loves them so far and I have sold quite a few! They are super cute, check out my facbook page for pictures, I will try to post some on here as well. I will try to update alot on here someday,. I just seem to have nothing to write about right now.... maybe i will write more after we get kids. we shall see, ha ha ha! We had a bbq with mike's family tonight for Mother's Day.... a holiday I slightly hate. But that's for another time. I made rootbeer cookies... YUM! check out cafe johnsonia's blog for recipe. I like them more rootbeery tasting though... so I need to order some Watkins rootbeer extract... it's stronger! I also made snickers/apple/cookie salad, a cucumber tomatoe Italian salad...yum... and a super awesome fruit pizza. The starwberries, kiwi, blueberries, mango, cantelope, grapes, plums, and creamcheese sauce were delicious! lol. But.... it's been a long weekend, as we went to Miles City yesterday to have lunch with my 33 week pregnant sis in law, and shop at walmart, ha! so I am very tired and need to go to bed. My house is a mess so I need to get up early tomorrow to clean. Have a great night everyone! Rachel ~ Have a blast in Nicaragua and be safe! Lose yourself, temporarily, in the language and let me live vicariously through you, ha ha jk... but really, I love ya chica, and will be thinkin' 'bout ya often over the next 2 weeks! Can't wait for Memorial Day for our trip to Deadwood!!!!!! G'nite Y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment